Search
  • C B

What Happens If You Eat An Amanita Muscaria Mushroom | ZoomBag Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Canada

ZoomBag Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Canada


Amanita Muscaria is a hallucinogen of natural origin, the active substances of which are muscimol and ibotenic acid.

To achieve the effect, red mushroom is eaten fresh or dried.

What happens if you eat Amanita Muscaria?

The effects appear within half an hour or an hour and a half, the culmination occurs in three hours. A return to normal usually occurs after 12-24 hours, but some exposure may persist for several more days.

Amanita muscaria is known for the unpredictability of its effects – the same dose can affect different people in very different ways.

Short-term and long-term exposure

Depending on the place of growth, the accepted amount and body weight of a person, fly agaric can cause a nose leak, decreased blood pressure, increased sweating and salivation, hearing, vision and balance disturbances, mood swings, euphoria or dizziness.

The effect of Amanita Muscaria:

  • Pain relief

  • Muscle relaxation

  • Physical euphoria

  • Impaired coordination

  • Altered perception of the world

  • Hallucinations

  • Colour enhancement

  • Overexcitation

  • Auditory hallucination

Note: effects strongly depends on the amount consumed .

Side effects and health risks

Side effects which may occur of eating red fly agaric:

  • dizziness, confusion

  • cramps

  • diarrhea

  • heart palpitations

  • increased body temperature

  • fatigue and deep sleep

Using Amanita Muscaria may benefit your health in:

  • Boosting immune system

  • Amanita has natural pain killing properties

  • Increased strength, endurance, and virility (microdosing)

  • Effective against arthritis treatment

  • Can help purge and detoxify the body

  • Lowers inflammation

What happens if you eat Amanita Muscaria?

Dependence and withdrawal syndrome

In general, Amanita Muscaria does not cause addiction. At the same time, death from the use of the so-called magic mushrooms (to which the fly agaric belongs) is associated not so much with the toxicity of the fungus, but with the fact that hallucinations change the perception of the world, and dangerous does not seem dangerous. In such a situation, a person can behave unpredictably and pose a threat to himself and others.

Signs of poisoning and overdose

Red fly agaric in large quantities is life threatening. When ingested, the fungus causes poisoning, which in the worst case can be fatal.


15 views0 comments